2012年6月23日 星期六

The Secrets to Your Conscious Success in Every Aspect of Your Life


You can be the top 2% of the world's population to live in full-blown positive, abundant, gratifying love and success on every level, by learning the keys to conscious living.

I have studied, listened and participated in great prosperity, relationship, abundance classes and workshops for over 20 years and I have not received the key to getting there on a core level, until now. This major step, I have been missing in all of my education, is taught by Dr. E. Amidi. If I had not read this book, I do not know where else, I would have learned this unequivocal information. I read, "The Secret" every day, so I can reinforce the positive and affirmations for my abundance in love, monetary success, my work and all relationships. In every aspect of our lives, these principles must, be practiced, every day. Sometimes this must apply to every moment.

The difference between the sub-conscious and conscious, mind is colossal, unless you are in a denial, for which, I believe 98% of people are in our society. Why do you think the wealth distribution is so out of proportion? Why are there so many divorces? There is enough money to go around on our planet for everyone to have 10 million dollars each. Therefore, what is wrong and why? It is really, simple. The top 2% of the population are the only few that have the consciousness and awareness to believe they deserve, and are open to receive such abundance. This is the difference between poverty and the wealthy. If you have noticed or paid attention to one of the wealthiest families in our nation, Warren Buffet, lives in integrity and his reputation for the most part is unreachable. He has to have all the values and consciousness to be as successful and wealthy as he is. We are not all blessed with having parents or family that had businesses and success to learn from, as he did in his youth. I am sure he learned from an early age to have the consciousness of achievement and accomplishment on a sub-conscious infrastructure.

It is a choice that every one of us can make, to be conscious, from a sub-conscious level. This will free you to be all you can be, in everything you want to achieve. I cannot write enough about, how important this is, to be aware, of your emotions on the sub-conscious level. The primordial level that most of the population are driven from, can, and will change by being aware of it and making the extra effort to change your thinking from that emotional layer.

Being aware, of the tiers of our thinking process, subconscious (emotions), conscious and higher self, the sky is the limit, of our success in all areas of our lives. When you understand how they connect to one another, you can be at peace knowing that you can change your thinking from a foundational, base level.




Thank you for reading my article, as I have devoted my passion and time to assist and guide anyone I can in this freedom of consciousness.

If you have any questions and comments, please contact me @

Cheryl Scheurer - [http://www.secrets2thebesthealthandfinancialwellness.com]

Copyright 2009 July 21, 2009




沒有留言:

張貼留言