2012年6月16日 星期六

To Reach Happiness Live Your Life Now


You only live in this moment. If your head is in your past or in your future you are missing out on your present. Can you do anything about your past? Can you do anything about your future other than plan for it? And how do you plan for it? By taking action now. By living in the here and now you empower yourself to live the life you want, I mean consciously want.

If you don't like the way your world looks, change the way you look at your world. I include looking at your past--only in so far as you can change your past by seeing it through new eyes, consciously living eyes.

You created your past experiences by interpreting and focusing on specific thoughts with great emotional attachment. What if you looked at every hurt--emotional and physical--and saw the gift you received? What if a severe injury caused you to be grateful for simple things you never thought about before--things like being able to stand up and walk? Or open your eyes and see? Or follow a conversation?

You choose the value of every event in your life. You can make everything that happens great--even when the pain is excruciating. I bet you have known people who live with great pain yet enjoy their lives while others in pain spend all their time bemoaning their "fate."

Life is truly what you make of it. I know because I recovered from a brain injury that turned my life upside-down. The doctors told me I would not get better. My attitude and my paradigms, which differed from that of the sixteen experts on my medical team, allowed me to heal.

There are 3 types of people in the world:

1. Those who make things happen

2. Those who watch things happen

3. Those who wonder what happened

Your life only changes when you take action.

Be well and happy. In the end, nothing else matters.

Warning: Do not neglect the above! Make sure to take this advice seriously if you want to create your world to live in happiness.




STOP!
Are you about to give up being happy forever?

If what you do every day has not let you create a reality of happiness yet, do you really think anything will look different tomorrow?

Discover what stops you cold. Go to http://LiveInHappinessNow.com/indexW.html and grab my FREE ebook, What You Don't Know You Don't Know

And remember... Don't give up hope... You deserve to be happy.




沒有留言:

張貼留言