2012年8月6日 星期一

Living Faith


Passive intelligence is useless, trivial knowledge. Active, working intelligence that builds on itself is living faith. Living faith is the cornerstone of all real knowledge. How did conscious existence and civilization in the world really start? Well, my answer is, through people having enough living faith in themselves to build the power of productive consciousness within themselves. I make it no secret, faith is the ultimate self control, and productive understanding is the ultimate self gain. Consciousness is the use of self projected thought and productive understanding.

When it comes down to it, even for me, that is an active description of living faith, productive consciousness combined with productive understanding and honest, working thinking. Like a higher version of a positively charged high powered electrical wire, all is energy including faith, thought, hope and electricity. In reality, all is one, all is energy and energy structures, from emotion to electricity.

To make clear sense of it all, it is all a product of living faith when productively used. No matter how "exciting" unproductive activity is, it is always passive ultimately, no matter how active it is in being destructive. I can explain how. Is there any activity in something after it is destroyed? No. It is dead, right? Yes. So, all unproductive or destructive activity has a passive end.

Sure, I can tell it like it is not in these articles and just write a "neat story" that solely entertains and does not inform, but what would be the point of that? That would ultimately be genuinely passive. If it does not inform or help, that would be really passive. Indeed, if it does nothing, it counts as destructive. For genuine life and productive existence, are just that productive, honest and doing something.

So, foul can be cried if I created something on purposely wrong premises and dishonesty. So, foul can be cried if I created something genuinely faithless, dead and destructive. Indeed, pulling no punches, I genuinely want to help with these articles. If I do not help, I hinder. In consciousness those are the only two choices available to me, you or anyone: To help or to hinder. Sure, if I was dishonest, I would say there are "shades of gray" or more than those two choices. But like there is right and wrong and nothing in between on that, there are only those two choices, to help or to hinder. Personally, I prefer to be productive and help.

That is the gist of this article, to define the productive purpose of consciousness, living faith and honesty. All else is unproductive "stamp collecting" and foolishness. That is not just one of my conjectures or opinions, those last two sentences before this one are the reality of the situation.




My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker.
I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer. As a kid I did construction work with my Dad which taught me many things like plumbing, hard labor and electrical systems, and I took notes for my Dad's home poker games at my Uncle Johnnie Gilmore's house, so I have a lot of life experience, sure. But I went to Cal State Dominguez Hills College, UCLA, and El Camino Junior College and learned a lot, but never got around to getting a degree, just lots of money spent, good grades and some credits. So, here I am currently freelance writing and working at a senior center for a living.
But enough details of my life, what I do is not what I am. So here is what I enjoy, I enjoy reading, listening to music. Well, as you can tell by SOME of the music I listen to, I am a very eclectic person. I am also a deep science fiction fan and as said before, a lover of books.




沒有留言:

張貼留言