2012年9月25日 星期二

The Good Takes Active Consciousness, The Evil Takes Lazy Default


Goodness takes active consciousness and evil is just being lazy, I begin this article with the real honesty I should be ending this article with a flourish using. But I wanted to start with the most real statement of fact in life and existence there is or can be. Think about this, it takes consciousness to be good, and it takes the most genuine of laziness to default to evil. Let me explain: Dishonesty itself is a default to laziness and game playing when you really come down to the crux of the real situation in every genuine way and sense. Think about it, is that not what all dishonesty, evil intentions and game playing comes down to, genuine, pure and real laziness.

In short, I can use one word to describe this type of laziness: "Default". No other word can put it better or worse. Nothing is less questionable than that fact. Nothing. To not be in default is to put effort, honesty, and all reality (good and bad) into your life. Life is only as good as you actively make it without masking the reality of the situation from yourself by sublimation and denial.

Indeed, in thought, what is active in consciousness is right, what is passive or in lazy default of consciousness is wrong. Unconsciousness is nothing but unconsciousness, it is neither right or wrong. Although that lets animals off the hook, they still take their instinctive survival actions -- thus they live by a collection of here and now specific facts and not by consciousness, reality or default and laziness. The only effect that these actions have is on genuine awareness. Unconscious or lazy people or animals can overpopulate. Due to the reality of effort, expansion and the nature of work and the genuine good, conscious or good people can never overpopulate, in fact as long as there is work to be done, and things to be developed, we need ever more of conscious people, and what is good in existence. Indeed, activity and expansion is always needed, laziness and loss are never needed. They may be tolerated or grown past, but, they are never needed in any way.

Good and bad on that note can only exist to consciousness and reality as a tandem, what is unconscious or dead minded, cannot experience anything. If you are unconscious of it, can you experience it? That is the question that should be asked in any realistic situation.

Indeed, this article seeks and develops the conscious goodness that is a natural development to all people along with rational survival and rational effort. That is reality and that is what counts as a whole. Anything else is other than what genuinely counts, including evil. Sure I could end this article with an ending that plain and simple, but, reality and survival, even thriving is what counts in life and existence. Anything else is commentary and even more mundane than the collecting or buying of current postal stamps instead of valuable past or old stamps that are rare and worth collecting. So, this article now goes beyond just the good to concepts of the heroic and supremely honest. So, I repeat what I said in the third paragraph: Evil and laziness may be tolerated or grown past, but those conditions are never needed in any way. Really think about that statement in full, now. That is what it all comes down to, right? You can bet all the gold bullion you want on me being wrong on that one, but, my concept of good and evil, survival and all related subjects are where the rubber meets the road, and reality is admitted with the ticket of honest thought with genuine honest action backing it up in every genuine way and sense.




My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker.
I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer. As a kid I did construction work with my Dad which taught me many things like plumbing, hard labor and electrical systems, and I took notes for my Dad's home poker games at my Uncle Johnnie Gilmore's house, so I have a lot of life experience, sure. But I went to Cal State Dominguez Hills College, UCLA, and El Camino Junior College and learned a lot, but never got around to getting a degree, just lots of money spent, good grades and some credits. So, here I am currently freelance writing and working at a senior center for a living.
But enough details of my life, what I do is not what I am. So here is what I enjoy, I enjoy reading, listening to music (everything from Beetoven, Strauss and Bach to The Meters, ELO and The Band and Dylan/Garcia and The Grateful Dead also, when they were the Grateful Dead. Well, as you can tell by SOME of the music I listen to, I am a very eclectic person. I am also a deep science fiction fan and as said before, a lover of books. If I were to go into everything it would take thousands of words and I only have about three hundred words here, of which I have used 290 of already. Well, I end here. Thanks. Joshua Clayton.




沒有留言:

張貼留言