2012年10月12日 星期五

Have We Lived Before?


That question alone is as old as time, well as old as when people first started to question there being here. This is my view about the matter and does not have scientific prove for anything I say, and to my understanding there is no concrete evidence to say we have. If we go to a spiritual person he/she will most likely tell you we have. However is that because it is a nice thought and the desire for immortality is naturally found in all human beings? It is the same as believing in God, ever since the world began man has found he needed something to worship. A lot of cultures believe the sun to be a god, and what not, it gives us light and warmth, how long would we last if it suddenly went out, Poof gone.

With the renewed interest in things spiritual, there are many thousands of followers who will tell you we have lived before, and claim they can prove it. Here is a funny thing, why so many people that claim to have been back to another life, tell you they were someone famous, Joan of arc, King Henry the eighth, Samson or someone else well known. Is it because they feel, that they will be taken a little more seriously. With renewed interest in anything will always bring the sheep, the followers who just tag along?

I find that you also get the zealous ones, they are normally loud and very full of themselves, now I am not saying they are wrong, I just question there authenticity.

We often here of people being put into a hypnotic trance and led back to other lives, what is this? Do we really go all the way back to other times, or is it just the sub-conscious mind telling them they are there. They are really believable and believe fully themselves. But those who know how the sub-conscious mind really works must question it validity. Who is to say that the sub-conscious mind make all this up to satisfy the person concerned, it may well be something they have read or seen on television. The sub-conscious mind is well capable of conjuring up such a scene, so real that the person totally believes they have lived before.

If this is the case, is there anything wrong with it? I say no, because if it helps a person get over some phobia or fear then it must be for the good. I see no harm at all and would go through such things myself if I had need to. Getting back to the fact in hand, "Have we lived before?" I would have to say no, I do not believe I have been here before. This of course raises other things, such as the deja vue experience, I am afraid I can not answer that one, I have theories about it but this article is not the place to bring them up. Nine times out of ten those that go through a hypnotic trance to cure phobias etc, seem to recover completely. I guess it boils down to what we each believe, what really does it matter if we have lived before or not. We are here now and should make the very best of it, who knows what is on the other side, no one has every really been there to tell us. Of course this can led to other discussions about the immortality of our "souls". I hope you have enjoyed this read, it is not meant to be a scientific essay but rather a thought provoking one. Thank you for your ears. I would appreciate any comments; they can be forwarded to my email address found in the resource box below.




[http://www.kowhaiproductions.co.nz] For all natural and herbal medicines

email: anthony@kowhaiproductions.co.nz




沒有留言:

張貼留言